You may have already picked this, but I’d like to formally introduce The Growth Agenda. It’s a global network of smart thinkers with proven track records that collaborate to help organizations address big challenges and exploit major new growth opportunities. The network spans both geographies and sectors.
The organisations that have already worked with the Growth Agenda have found the insight and innovation produced to be far richer and deeper than available elsewhere. What makes the offering different is the implicit link to concrete growth platforms for the future - the identification of tangible, sizeable and credible opportunities that will shift a sector are the outcomes of our projects.
As you can see from the website (www.growthagenda.com) the Growth Agenda builds on the proven approaches from the past and takes innovation and growth strategy the next step forward:
- It is already enabling major organisations to identify emerging changes and develop growth strategies to create and capture value from innovation,
- It provides access to a wealth of expertise and different perspectives to help organisations to find new ways of creating significant and sustainable growth.
What is different (and we think unique) about the Growth Agenda is not just the scale and level of challenges being addressed, but also how this is being achieved: As well as a transparent approach that links together a bespoke talent group to each project, it also provides organisations with a simple way to engage and work with this expertise so that is just like partnering with a single entity – but one with a great combination of insights and experience. This is explained in more detail here.
For every project, a core team member of the Growth Agenda acts like a film producer – bringing together the ideal combination of global talent and expertise to deliver the best results. They select the most appropriate experts to help address the challenge / opportunity; choreograph how and where this expertise is most effectively involved; and ensure that the questions addressed help to push the boundaries and identify the biggest, best and most sustainable growth platforms.
The Growth Agenda itself is incidentally a not-for-profit organisation with no overheads as exists solely to bring a bespoke group of leading talent together in a equable and impactful manner:
- It operates as a network where all organisations involved are able to support and be supported by the very best expertise available.
- Within the global network we have people leading growth in major businesses, leading academics, expert consultants and government advisors.
- Some see that this approach is reinventing how organisations access the best talent to identify major opportunities well ahead of the competition.
From a personal perspective, the Growth Agenda provides me with the opportunity to work with great people in terrific organisations on big issues with a unique combination of talent that work together as one seamless group.
If you have any questions about this and our perspectives, please do not hesitate to ask.